Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Day Going to the Dogs (har har)

Today is starting off early. I put a pot of coffee on and have started my day. It's the weekend you say? Four legged folks don't know that. To them it's just another day to be happy to see the Pet Sitter.

There are three wonderful kitties and a few really cool dogs I'm going to see today. I love having a variety of furry guys to see. Both are from new clients and I'm loving it. I love my existing clients too but its always fun to meet new ones and take care of them.

I created a new article on Pet Allergies and have been researching more on pet nutrition. I plan to have a seminar in the spring on pet health and have a booth at the Kearney Business Group expo called "Home, Health and Happiness". Be there!

We just added a Store to our website. Check out the savings of no tax and oftentimes no shipping!!

Well folks, I'm off to go see a dog about a cat, or is it a cat about some chow... at any rate, I'm off.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment